Skip to content
Packed Recipe #1 Rice Crispy Treats
- 8 cups rice crispies (e.g. Nature’s Path organic brown crispy rice cereal)
- 1 cup brown rice syrup
- 6 tbsp organic cacao butter
- 1 heaped tsp vanilla powder
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- In a large saucepan, melt the cacao butter over medium heat. Add the rice syrup and stir until combined.
- Cook the cacao butter and brown rice syrup until it comes to a rolling boil.
- Immediately remove from heat and add vanilla powder.
- Add in the rice crispies and stir until well coated.
- Add the chia seeds evenly through the mixture.
- Line a baking dish with baking paper and press in the mixture evenly. Sprinkle the sprinkles if desired.
- Pop in the fridge for 1-2 hours before cutting into squares and storing in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.